Grants for Young Researchers
Jobs and Studentships
Soil Conservation Projects
The ESSC members include researchers, teachers, students, farmers, planners and policymakers with interests in agriculture, soil science, geographical science, economics, forestry, ecology.
1 year .................... € 25.00
3 years ................... € 70.00
Institutional Membership € 15 per member per year.
Institutional membership involves the payment of a flat rate of € 15 (per member per year) for institutes/societies with at least 10 members. This fee is irrespective of the country.
Members of the specific institute or society would be full members of the ESSC and receive the ESSC Newsletter.
50 % reduction on above rates for three years.
Your supervisor must provide written confirmation of student status.
You can pay by international money transfer, by Visa/Master Card or through PayPal:
• If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, please indicate your full name. Branch address: BNP Paribas Fortis, Zonnestraat 2, B-9000 Gent, Belgium; international transaction codes: IBAN: BE29 0014 5139 8064 - BIC: GEBABEBB05A; account name: European Society for Soil Conservation; account number: 001-4513980-64
• If you prefer to pay by Visa/Master Card, simply send me your card number, expiry date and 3-digit certification code by regular mail (Prof. Dr. Wim Cornelis, Coupure links 653, B-9000 Gent, Belgium), email (Wim.Cornelis@UGent.be) or by phone (+32 9 264 60 40).
• If you prefer to pay through PayPal (from your personal PayPal account or with your credit card as a PayPal guest), send an e-mail to Wim.Cornelis@UGent.be and you’ll receive a money request.
• ESSC Newsletter in 2 issues per year
• Reduced membership fees at ESSC conferences
• Information on Soil Conservation Activities around Europe
• Participation in the Soil Conservation Network
Thought for the month
“Nature had invested all her gold
In the industry of the soil”
(Ronald Stuart Williams, 1913-2000).
©2014 European Society for Soil Conservation. The owner of the content of this website is the European Society
for Soil Conservation (ESSC) and can only be used with the consent of the owner of this website or members of the ESSC.